If you are moving to the capital, or relocating within the city, finding the right house removals company to help with your move is going to be a high priority for you. As well as considering the cost of the removal, London residents also need to consider the capabilities of the company to do the job well. Experienced movers will be able to ensure safe removals of your treasured possessions, and a high quality removals service should be able to get everything done in your timescale. But how do you know if the companies you are dealing with are any good?
What to find out about companies offering removals in London?
• Company history: Has the company been set up in the last few months, or have they been around for some time?
• Testimonials: A reputable removals service should be able to provide feedback from satisfied clients, so ask for testimonials or a referral from a recent customer.
• Level of service: Will you be simply getting a man and van, or will there be a whole team of people to help with your move?
• Location: Is the company experienced with moving London residents? Do they know the city well enough to get to and from your properties efficiently?
• Insurance: Find out what their total liability cover is, and make sure it is more than enough to cover the value of your entire house of belongings.
• Availability: When it comes to removals London companies get booked up a long way in advance, so it’s a good idea to pencil in your date as soon as you have one.
• Price: Last on the list, price is certainly a consideration but should not be your most important deciding factor. Some of the movers London residents can work with will end up costing more because they take too long to do the job, or have to make two trips. Choose the best company with a reasonable price that fits your budget to ensure you get good value for money.